Tuesday, September 23, 2008

replies..
yingtong: LOL. i don't think it means anything luh.
kim: haha saw liao. nice one!
tingjun: don wan. u use alr liao.
joel: ...really ah? i think quite nice what..
wiseley: finally. someone thinks my skin is nice. ty! urs is nice too.
kim: really not nice meh? why ah?
peili: lol. its black what. with green luh.
kim: yeah.
~~~~~~~~
ms leong finally posted up the SW.
her post was really funny luh!

"Hi dearies, I see many of you were waiting for me yesterday. Sorry to keep you waiting and guessing..... glad to know you're missing me in some way hahah.....Well, I was at a meeting till late in the afternoon, had to do notes of meeting after that coz it's for a VIP so can't be late in submitting my work. Then, I was dead beat and dozed in front of the tv (thought I deserve a bit of rest right?). Then I tried to pry my eyes open but they won't so I went to bed. Yawn! Now I've just finished a workshop (not that I did much work in the shop. ho! ho!) Ok I'll be serious now and give you what you've been waiting for... Btw, I thank those who were understanding and gave reasons for my no-show. Jau Tung, I'm puzzled about your anger. It sounds worrying. Mmmm..do you want to talk to me personally tomorrow? I can squeeze a bit of time in between this and that just for YOU ;p Ok, ok, I can feel the strong sense of impatience so I'll stop blabbering now....it's just that long days in school do something unexplainable to me.....mmmmm...."

hahaha. anyways. since when did ms leong use EMOTIONICONS and acronyms??
i think she scold us too much liao. lmfao.
anyways see what she replied to joel.
joel said : I think Ms Leong is angry and at the same time, posting up the SWs. I can infer that as the message 'Matters relating to EL" has been deleted.
ms leong said: Awww... Joel, you think too much. I've to reserve my anger when I face you people. Better use that way, hehehe ;p

when i read that i told someone was impersonating ms leong.
seriously!
~~~~~~~~
anyways i can't open the damn file. -.-"
any kind souls can send me? *puppy dog eyes* pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
wiseley is a nice person.
stupid comp. grrrrrrrr.
PS. is my skin really not nice??

No comments: