To the one who deserves it more;
For the times we shared,
For the talks in the night;
For the times we laughed,
For the times we cried.
For the tutoring and counselling,
For the teaching and guiding.
For the tolerance and patience,
For the poking and chao-ing.
For always being there,
Even when everyone's gone;
For never leaving me,
Even with the thorns.
For your encouragement,
Concern,
Love.
Even when I know
I'm a burden,
Rid of worth.
For staying throughout
The bad moods,
The good ones,
The crazy ones,
The down ones,
The I-don't-give-a-shit ones.
For the hugs.
For your shoulder.
For your warmth.
For never giving up on me,
Even when I gave up on myself.
For the amusement,
The spas-ness,
The lame-ness,
The high-ness,
That make me smile like an idiot.
For being you.
Sorry.
For making you sad,
Making you cry,
Making you tired,
Making you worried,
Making you sleep late,
Making you wait.
And everything single thing I did wrong.
A toast back to you
In hope that you'll
Stay with me;
In this life
And hopefully the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment