Addicted to it, tyvm. :D
And I'm thinkin' maybe
I can have relationships
Cos lately
They're not making any sense
And baby
You're the one thing on my mind
But that could change any time~
Taonan mugging session! :DDD
I think it was alot more productive then I actually predicted hahahaha.
Like we mugged for two hours (while the guys webcammed and Weizhi watched hentai LOL).
And then slacked off for three hours plus heh.
Lame jokes galore! :D
Q: When is a car not a car?
A: When it turns into a driveway.
We were so high we actually laughed at them HAHA.
Edison told his dad we were going to his house to eat and his dad left $120 on the table zomg this is what you call RICH KID. (:
They played poker! O:
Then Bao and I dk how play so we watched/played with the chips. (:
5 PIZZAS FOR 10 PEOPLE LOLOL.
I actually reached home the earliest out of all the gatherings (okay, since the National Day one.) :D
Gonna go mug again later untle MPL closes. (:
[EDIT]
And so we went to Edison's house instead cos MPL no place (according to them haha.)
Like I knock on Edi's room door then open then inside got like 5 guys then Edi not wearing shirt then abit uh.. >_> haha.
Weizhi around then no one can study one lo! >:
THE PERVOS ARE SO FUNNY BUT PERVY MY POOR STITCH. ):
But the dog is damn amusing HAHA.
MAGGI :D
And this time I went home even earlier hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment