Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here we go again.

Today was a Math and Chinese day.
First we had PE which was cool.
But then we had math.
Then recess.
Then Chinese.
Then Math again (cos Chem teacher exchange period).
The CME which is basically Chinese ._.
Damn sian I tell you.

My math group is so kaypoh one HAHA.
(Or maybe only me and Zhixin)
We kept buggin Beilin to tell us interesting stuff :D
Until Shuning got fed up cos we damn noisy :X

Wasn't feeling well so I didn't go Art.
-cough- Ahem.
I spent eight bucks today ._.

Huiyuan is so cool and nice and awesome :D
Plus she's Fangyan's sister! :D

SS3 is this weekend can I go hang myself omg )))))):
And Leeteuk and Heechul are freaking coming tomorrow GAH.
I want to go. T_T

Like Shanisse said, I think my blog needs to be more insightful as well.
But I didn't have much insightful moments as of late. /:
Unless you count the one about how maybe someone out there listens to Firework and can actually relate to feeling like a plastic bag while here we are mocking this lyric.
Maybe this is what causes people to go psycho an go around shooting people.
On a sidenote, watch Miracle Fish. :D

No comments: