Monday, June 22, 2009

don't stop.

I don't know whether I want extended holidays.
I'm really dying of boredom at home, but I'm too tired to go out.
Too tired; just too tired.
Wanna sleep forever and not wake up.
Plus I hate e-learning.
And then I'll be stuck at home with my mother and that bitch for an even longer period of time.
The only good stuff that could possibly come out of e-learning would be that my dad has to return me my laptop.
And that I won't have to wake up at 5am.
But then I won't get my pocket money, so I'll be broke.
Pffts.

So like Yujun said, I ended up not going for YPPAE on Sat.
Instead I went to Vivo, got pissed at my bleedin' family, then went for family gathering.
The only nice parts of that day were probably playing with Jessie, my cousin's dog, and walking around Vivo aimlessly after dumping my parents.
I didn't even get to watch the whole episode of BOF.
But I did get another pack of chocs from Candy Empire :D

Sunday; YPPAE, finally.
Though I can say that after one week of missing it, I'm pretty much going to hate it soon.
Went to some party shop in Bugis Village to buy plastic bags for water games, then went to Likshi's house with Yiling.
Three of us, plus Likqi and her friend; dunno-how-many water bombs.
I was the first to get wet, almost got sick.
I feel so weak.
Likshi's mum cooks awesome laksa.
I now have silver nails, compliments of Likshi.

Hah, sorry?
For what?
We didn't expect to have the honor of your presence(s) anyway.


I seriously should start on my homework.

No comments: