Friday, May 8, 2009

2.4 today D:
I got like 4817395372867286603862348608364 mins.
So suck D:

Mas Selamat is back!
Hohoho.
Jiawen was like "Later on the news tonight, they're gonna say they caught the wrong person, and it was Mas Selamat's twin brother Mas Selami instead."
I love Pekness. She's so funny.

CSM is till 1145, people. Can we go back to Tao Nan after that? PWEASE!

I, Robot is nice.
The robot is gay xD

Hahahaahahahah I went to Tampines 1 with Reynold, Wiseley and Weizhi O_O
Reynold is a deprived despo -.-
It was damn funneh sia, when Wiseley and Weizhi was screwing playing games on Reynold's iPod Touch.


Okay bad quality.
But its supposed to look like Wiseley is leaning on Weizhi's shoulder [insert raised eyebrows].
I'm risking my life by blogging this picture.

And Weizhi screwed up when we were tapping our cards at the MRT station.
Wiseley said he's gonna blog it so I shan't bother xD
Tampines 1 is kinda nice actually.

Its Vesak's Day tommorrow!
Must go temple T.T
But can eat Mac's for breakfast ^^
Wheehee.



Credits to Dellybean xD
It's vulgar.
Afterall, who wouldn't be while getting pwned by Super Mario?

No comments: