skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LivE. LaUGh. LOve. leArN. PLAY.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Whatever.
I know JJ Lin is gay and all.
But I'm just addicted to this song.
<3
AndallyoupeoplewhowenttowatchangelsanddemonsiamangryatyouD<
I want to watch lurh!
GARHZXC.
All those lucky people who watch TWO TIMES sommore.
Rahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(116)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(249)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(38)
Madness to magnet keeps attracting me.
So you say it doesn't matter?
And she says "Oooh; I can't take no more."
Don't remind me; I'm not over it.
Memories are supposed to fade; what's wrong with m...
What kind of parents want their daughter to starve...
and i lie; and i lie till i don't know who i am.
But I see you Sometimes I try to hide; What I feel...
Wish I didn't.
It's the memory I can see,then this fear comes ove...
and the reason is you.
To change who I used to be.
Why am I so afraid to crash down and lose my heart...
surf out, blank waves, click back and forth.
Whatever.I know JJ Lin is gay and all.But I'm just...
We open up unfinished parts.
Bullet-proof vests ain't no good in preventing hea...
I don't want you to run away.
And when I see you then I know it will be next to me.
No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie.
Will you try to make me feel better?
I miss ya, I miss ya, I miss ya.
Don't try to win the game, you're only gonna lose.
shame on me.
出会いに色はなくて モノクロ 吹き抜けるdeai ni iro wa nakute monokuru...
Thank you Delwyn!:DI still feel bad T^T*stabs home...
Staying up to read manga is not healthy, Shinji.Es...
your heart belongs to me.
I am watching this show on Okto, about dancing app...
2.4 today D:I got like 481739537286728660386234860...
You think i care?
Roflmaozedong.
I'd be lying if I told you, losing you was somethi...
do me that favour; cos i like your flavour.
Lihoung says orientation in HCJC is boy-girl activ...
So call me your sugar.
HAPPY LABOUR DAY.
Nothing much happened yesterday.Went to HCI after ...
►
April
(25)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(156)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(13)
About Me
xingzhi.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment