Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Engine. Start.

I WATCHED 2012 TWICE HAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACES PEOPLE.
No not really.
As in I did watch it twice but maybe not in your faces okay I shall stop babbling.

Met Chunnie early! XD
Neos at WS woohoo.
It's like two whole bucks cheaper than at Bugis kay.
But I think the neos we took this time were the nicest we took in a long while :D
Ate lunch at WS too, then bused to Tampines.

We made alot of noise in the bus XP
And we agreed that Ryeowook's voice is damn reasy to recognise.
Met the others at TM :D
Reynold got contacts o_o
The guys jokingly wanted to get tickets for Paranormal Activies ._.
In the end we got like third row seats for 2012, since there were so many damn people watching ._.
You know there were like so many crazy people in the cinema ._.
This weird guy kept whistling, although at appropriate parts, not like this pyscho who laughed like crap at all the parts where the buildings were crashing down and what not.
Stupid pyscho sadist.
People clapped when the lady pointed the middle finger lol.

Chunyen left after the movie for training ):
Wandered around TM with Reynold, Gerald, Timmy, Alvin, Edison.
They were like trying to decide whose house to go so we just took the MRT to Eunoes since everybody's house was accessible from there (yeah even mine).
And then on the train we decided to migrate to Africa in 2011 cos according to the movie it wasn't gonna be flooded and then Gerald said he heard Chunyen and I commenting that in 2012 we'd be, uh, legal (sixteen years mah) and Reynold calculated that by the end of the world he'd have been legal for nine months and said he'd have nine months of fun before he died and we started laughing cos of the nine months and he said he'd bring his family to Africa and they'd all become black.
Woohoo I love our craziness.

So we decided to go to Gerald's house and reached there after he made us go to 328428934 wrong destinations.
We were like hiding behind the pillar cos we though his mother would be pissed o_o
GERALD HAS CABLE TV IN 3 ROOMS, ONE OF THEM HIS OWN.
@*^&@%*#&%@*#&
So we sian-ed around until the sky turned black and I decided to go home.

Yay long post.
Please dao all typos because I am a lazy person.

No comments: